Business and Commercial Law
We get the deal done!
The Business Law Group at Kesarwani Law Office offers a complete range of corporate and commercial legal services delivered by a dynamic and experienced team. We work with all parties involved to get things done on schedule. We work with a wide range of clients, from small entrepreneurial firms to public companies with local and international interests.
We have experience representing every type of stakeholder including buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, shareholders, takeover or acquisition targets, franchisors, distributors, partnerships and government.
Rahul Kesarwani offers legal and strategic advice to our clients and structures, negotiates, and implements all manner of business transactions on their behalf. We are skilled and experienced in all aspects of corporate and commercial law, including:
- Acquisitions and divestitures, including share and asset purchases and sales;
- Business structuring – corporations, partnerships, business trusts;
- Shareholder and partnership agreements, joint ventures and other strategic alliances;
- Private equity investments, venture capital and angel financings;
- Project financing;
- Supply, licensing, distribution and outsourcing arrangements and other commercial agreements;
- Incorporation and start-up organization;
- Private Partnership;
- Corporate governance;
- Competition matters;
- Employment contracts and termination agreements (Employer Side); and
- Severance/Termination payment and agreement Review (Employee Side).
We have provided business law advice on many prominent, complex and unique transactions and commercial contracts, including:
- Commercial property acquisitions including shopping plazas, hotels, retirement homes and apartment buildings;
- Major franchise transactions;
- Institutional Lending transactions of up to $10 Million
- Private Financing
- Commercial Litigation Matters
- Equity Financing and Angel Investing for Start-up Corporations;
- Shareholder Agreements.
The lawyers of Kesarwani Law Office share one characteristic that few other lawyers can claim. We think like business owners. Our clients turn to us knowing they will receive practical advice based on industry knowledge, market opportunities, managed risk, and a comprehensive command of the wide-ranging law of business.
Call us today and lets talk!